Monday, November 9, 2009

LiKE FATHER, KiNDA LiKE SON

I flew down to Wilmington, NC this past wkend to hang with my uncle Rich (in town from The BiG Island), my Grandmother Dee-Dee and the rest of the Parker crew. Saturday I went surfing, followed by a fantastic oyster roast in my aunt's back yard. NC oysters are better than any in the world - seriously... I had such a good time in the Wrightsville waves (accompanied by a friendly porpoise, sea gulls, pelicans and mass schools of bait fish) that I dragged the old man and my aunt out for a healthy portion of Sunday seconds. Pop ripped and Becca did her thing (considering she was on 3 hrs of sleep from dropping uncle Rich @ the airport for his return to Hawaii) - I even caught all but one of my waves (not bad for the out-of-practice city boy)... When we returned to the house my stepmother decided we needed a shot... A BDay for the books - tx to all!

After a successful afternoon...


Pickin' up the oysters.


I wanted to eat the shell.


Dee Dee stylin'as always!

HELL YUP!!!

No comments: